- Joseph Stiglitz - The Price of Inequality, June 14, 2012
- Joel Beinin - Workers' Struggles in the Arab Spring, Feb. 25, 2012.
- Dalit Baum - Who Profits from the Israeli Occupation? Apr. 12, 2012.
- As'ad Abu Khalil - The United States and the Arab Revolt, Feb. 25, 2012.
- Thomas Frank - Pity the Billionaire, Jan. 20, 2012.
- Vermont Workers' Center - How We Won Healthcare for All, Dec. 17, 2011.
- Wahab & Hoh - How Do We End the War in Afghanistan?, June 29, 2011.
- Rami G. Khouri - Diplomatic Stalemate and Democratic Revolts, Oct. 20, 2011.
- Susan N. Herman - Taking Liberties, Oct. 3, 2011.
- Frances Moore Lappé - EcoMind, Sept., 14, 2011
- Joel Beinin - Joint Palestinian-Israeli Popular Struggle, June 4, 2011.
- Antonia Juhasz - Black Tide, Apr. 25, 2011.
- Noam Chomsky - Prospects for Peace in the Middle East, Apr. 20, 2011.
- Huntington, Hochfeld & Flowers - Talking Healthcare, Jan. 29, 2011.
- Noam Chomsky - Global Hegemony, April 20, 2011.
- Rep. John Conyers, Jr. - The National Single Payer Campaign, Jan. 29, 2011.
- Reese Erlich - Conversations with Terrorists, Jan. 28, 2011.
- Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish - I Shall Not Hate, Jan. 18, 2011.
- Dr. Margaret Flowers - Lessons from the National Single Payer Campaign, Jan. 29, 2011.
- Stan Karp - Not Waiting for Superman, Dec. 10, 2010.
- Wendell Potter - Deadly Spin, Dec. 7, 2010
- Dave Zirin - Bad Sports, Oct. 18, 2010
- Nada Elia - Boycott-Divestment-Sanctions, Oct. 3, 2010.
- Robert Scheer - The Great American Stickup, Oct. 22, 2010.
- Brian Greer - Clues to Social Justice, May 16, 2010.
- Ralph Nader - Obama So Far, May 8, 2010.
- Chibber-Shalom-Schwartz - Imperial Agenda, Mar. 21, 2010.
- Zachary Lockman - A Brief History of Zionism, Mar. 17, 2010.
- NACLA - Obama's Militarized Status Quo, March 20, 2010
- Chomsky-Roy-Jones-Piven - Rekindling the Radical Imagination, Mar. 21, 2010
- Ali Abunimah - Boycott-Divestment-Sanctions, March 5, 2010
- Raj Patel - The Value of Nothing, Jan. 19, 2010
- Joe Sacco - Footnotes in Gaza, Jan. 12, 2010
- Robert W. McChesney & John Nichols - The Death and Life of American Journalism, Jan. 20, 2010
- Ursula K. Le Guin and Margaret Killjoy - Mythmakers & Lawbreakers, Jan. 18, 2010
- John Bellamy Foster - The Crisis of Capital, Oct. 2, 2009
- Ala Jaradat - Administrative Detention, Nov. 20, 2009
- Rana Husseini - Murder in the Name of Honor, Nov. 2, 2009
- Barbara Ehrenreich - Bright-Sided, Oct. 22, 2009
- Noam Chomsky - Crisis and Hope, Oct. 4, 2009
- Antonia Juhasz - Action on Afghanistan, Oct. 4, 2009
- Noam Chomsky - When Elites Fail, Oct. 2, 2009
- Max Blumenthal - Republican Gomorrah, Sept. 28, 2009
- Steve Early - Embedded with Organized Labor, July 30, 2009
- Howard Dean - Real Healthcare Reform, July 24, 2009
- Rev. Naim Ateek - A Palestinian Christian Cry for Reconciliation, July 16, 2009
- The Al-Andalus Ensemble, July 16, 2009
- Les Leopold - The Looting of America, July 10, 2009
- Andrew J. Bacevich - Coming Home from Helmand, June 2, 2009
- Kirstin Downey - The Woman Behind the New Deal: The Life of Frances Perkins, May 18, 2009
- Andrei Codrescu - The Posthuman DADA Guide, April 30, 2009
- Michelle Goldberg - The Means of Reproduction, April 26, 2009
- Evalyn Gates - Einstein's Telescope, April 19, 2009
- Noam Chomsky - Manufacturing Consent, Mar. 15, 1989
- Vandana Shiva - The Future of Food and Seed, Feb. 28, 2009
- Paul Roberts - The End of Food, Feb. 27, 2009
- Robert McChesney - The Life or Death Struggle for Journalism, Feb. 26, 2009
- Pratap Chatterjee - Halliburton's Army, Feb. 18, 2009
- Shachaf Polakow - Anarchists Against the Wall, Feb. 12 2009
- William Kleinknecht - Ronald Reagan's Betrayal, Feb. 11, 2009
- David Bacon - Illegal People, Jan. 30, 2009
- Lew Daly - Unjust Deserts, Jan. 23, 2009
- Steve Fainaru - Big Boy Rules, Dec. 8, 2008
- Tomasky, Kettle & Powers - Election Issues Tour, Oct. 29, 2008
- Phyllis Bennis - The Presidential Elections, Oct. 17, 2008
- Jeff Halper - From Apartheid to Warehousing, Oct. 11, 2008
- Antonia Juhasz - The Tyranny of Oil, Oct. 27, 2008
- Frances Moore Lappé - Liberation Ecology, Oct. 2, 2008
- Stephen Baker - The Numerati, Sept. 25, 2008
- Father Roy Bourgeois, Shut Down the School of the Americas!, Sept. 15, 2008
- Slavoj Žižek - Maybe We Just Need a Different Chicken, Sept. 9, 2008
- Nena Baker - The Body Toxic, Sept. 8, 2008
- Thomas Frank - The Wrecking Crew, Aug. 14, 2008
- Barbara Ehrenreich - This Land Is Their Land, July 16, 2008
- Chris Hedges - Collateral Damage, June 27, 2008
- Jeremy Scahill - Blackwater, June 15, 2008
- George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba, May 31, 2008
- Norman G. Finkelstein- The Coming Breakup of American Zionism, May 8, 2008
- Frank Krasnowsky - Yiddish Language and Song, Feb. 16, 2008
- Ned Hanauer - The Search for Justice, April 13, 2004
- Rabbi Arik Ascherman, Rabbis for Human Rights, May 5, 2003
- Greg Palast - The Best Democracy, April 3, 2003
- Stephen Zunes - Conflict in the Middle East, Nov. 1, 2002
- Old pdxjustice Website (where you'll find links to the rest of our programs!)
Vandana Shiva, February 28, 2009:
NOW AVAILABLE AS STREAMING VIDEO >>> Click the image of the viewer below and you'll be transported to the Google Video server ...
Physicist, ecologist, feminist and author, Vandana Shiva, delivers a keynote address at the Organicology Conference in Portland, Oregon, on February 28, 2009.
Broadcast dates, times, channels: TBA
This program is currently available as streaming video through the Google Video hosting website: >>
Earth Democracy: Justice, Sustainability, and Peace, by Vandana Shiva
Soil Not Oil: Environmental Justice in an Age of Climate Crisis, by Vandana Shiva
Water Wars: Privatization, Pollution, and Profit, by Vandana Shiva
Stolen Harvest: The Hijacking of the Global Food Supply, by Vandana Shiva
Biopiracy: The Plunder of Nature and Knowledge, by Vandana Shiva
Staying Alive: Women, Ecology and Development, by Vandana Shiva
If you'd like a copy of this program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org