- Joseph Stiglitz - The Price of Inequality, June 14, 2012
- Joel Beinin - Workers' Struggles in the Arab Spring, Feb. 25, 2012.
- Dalit Baum - Who Profits from the Israeli Occupation? Apr. 12, 2012.
- As'ad Abu Khalil - The United States and the Arab Revolt, Feb. 25, 2012.
- Thomas Frank - Pity the Billionaire, Jan. 20, 2012.
- Vermont Workers' Center - How We Won Healthcare for All, Dec. 17, 2011.
- Wahab & Hoh - How Do We End the War in Afghanistan?, June 29, 2011.
- Rami G. Khouri - Diplomatic Stalemate and Democratic Revolts, Oct. 20, 2011.
- Susan N. Herman - Taking Liberties, Oct. 3, 2011.
- Frances Moore Lappé - EcoMind, Sept., 14, 2011
- Joel Beinin - Joint Palestinian-Israeli Popular Struggle, June 4, 2011.
- Antonia Juhasz - Black Tide, Apr. 25, 2011.
- Noam Chomsky - Prospects for Peace in the Middle East, Apr. 20, 2011.
- Huntington, Hochfeld & Flowers - Talking Healthcare, Jan. 29, 2011.
- Noam Chomsky - Global Hegemony, April 20, 2011.
- Rep. John Conyers, Jr. - The National Single Payer Campaign, Jan. 29, 2011.
- Reese Erlich - Conversations with Terrorists, Jan. 28, 2011.
- Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish - I Shall Not Hate, Jan. 18, 2011.
- Dr. Margaret Flowers - Lessons from the National Single Payer Campaign, Jan. 29, 2011.
- Stan Karp - Not Waiting for Superman, Dec. 10, 2010.
- Wendell Potter - Deadly Spin, Dec. 7, 2010
- Dave Zirin - Bad Sports, Oct. 18, 2010
- Nada Elia - Boycott-Divestment-Sanctions, Oct. 3, 2010.
- Robert Scheer - The Great American Stickup, Oct. 22, 2010.
- Brian Greer - Clues to Social Justice, May 16, 2010.
- Ralph Nader - Obama So Far, May 8, 2010.
- Chibber-Shalom-Schwartz - Imperial Agenda, Mar. 21, 2010.
- Zachary Lockman - A Brief History of Zionism, Mar. 17, 2010.
- NACLA - Obama's Militarized Status Quo, March 20, 2010
- Chomsky-Roy-Jones-Piven - Rekindling the Radical Imagination, Mar. 21, 2010
- Ali Abunimah - Boycott-Divestment-Sanctions, March 5, 2010
- Raj Patel - The Value of Nothing, Jan. 19, 2010
- Joe Sacco - Footnotes in Gaza, Jan. 12, 2010
- Robert W. McChesney & John Nichols - The Death and Life of American Journalism, Jan. 20, 2010
- Ursula K. Le Guin and Margaret Killjoy - Mythmakers & Lawbreakers, Jan. 18, 2010
- John Bellamy Foster - The Crisis of Capital, Oct. 2, 2009
- Ala Jaradat - Administrative Detention, Nov. 20, 2009
- Rana Husseini - Murder in the Name of Honor, Nov. 2, 2009
- Barbara Ehrenreich - Bright-Sided, Oct. 22, 2009
- Noam Chomsky - Crisis and Hope, Oct. 4, 2009
- Antonia Juhasz - Action on Afghanistan, Oct. 4, 2009
- Noam Chomsky - When Elites Fail, Oct. 2, 2009
- Max Blumenthal - Republican Gomorrah, Sept. 28, 2009
- Steve Early - Embedded with Organized Labor, July 30, 2009
- Howard Dean - Real Healthcare Reform, July 24, 2009
- Rev. Naim Ateek - A Palestinian Christian Cry for Reconciliation, July 16, 2009
- The Al-Andalus Ensemble, July 16, 2009
- Les Leopold - The Looting of America, July 10, 2009
- Andrew J. Bacevich - Coming Home from Helmand, June 2, 2009
- Kirstin Downey - The Woman Behind the New Deal: The Life of Frances Perkins, May 18, 2009
- Andrei Codrescu - The Posthuman DADA Guide, April 30, 2009
- Michelle Goldberg - The Means of Reproduction, April 26, 2009
- Evalyn Gates - Einstein's Telescope, April 19, 2009
- Noam Chomsky - Manufacturing Consent, Mar. 15, 1989
- Vandana Shiva - The Future of Food and Seed, Feb. 28, 2009
- Paul Roberts - The End of Food, Feb. 27, 2009
- Robert McChesney - The Life or Death Struggle for Journalism, Feb. 26, 2009
- Pratap Chatterjee - Halliburton's Army, Feb. 18, 2009
- Shachaf Polakow - Anarchists Against the Wall, Feb. 12 2009
- William Kleinknecht - Ronald Reagan's Betrayal, Feb. 11, 2009
- David Bacon - Illegal People, Jan. 30, 2009
- Lew Daly - Unjust Deserts, Jan. 23, 2009
- Steve Fainaru - Big Boy Rules, Dec. 8, 2008
- Tomasky, Kettle & Powers - Election Issues Tour, Oct. 29, 2008
- Phyllis Bennis - The Presidential Elections, Oct. 17, 2008
- Jeff Halper - From Apartheid to Warehousing, Oct. 11, 2008
- Antonia Juhasz - The Tyranny of Oil, Oct. 27, 2008
- Frances Moore Lappé - Liberation Ecology, Oct. 2, 2008
- Stephen Baker - The Numerati, Sept. 25, 2008
- Father Roy Bourgeois, Shut Down the School of the Americas!, Sept. 15, 2008
- Slavoj Žižek - Maybe We Just Need a Different Chicken, Sept. 9, 2008
- Nena Baker - The Body Toxic, Sept. 8, 2008
- Thomas Frank - The Wrecking Crew, Aug. 14, 2008
- Barbara Ehrenreich - This Land Is Their Land, July 16, 2008
- Chris Hedges - Collateral Damage, June 27, 2008
- Jeremy Scahill - Blackwater, June 15, 2008
- George Bisharat - Ending the Palestinian Nakba, May 31, 2008
- Norman G. Finkelstein- The Coming Breakup of American Zionism, May 8, 2008
- Frank Krasnowsky - Yiddish Language and Song, Feb. 16, 2008
- Ned Hanauer - The Search for Justice, April 13, 2004
- Rabbi Arik Ascherman, Rabbis for Human Rights, May 5, 2003
- Greg Palast - The Best Democracy, April 3, 2003
- Stephen Zunes - Conflict in the Middle East, Nov. 1, 2002
- Old pdxjustice Website (where you'll find links to the rest of our programs!)
Frances Moore Lappé, October 2nd, 2008:
NOW AVAILABLE AS STREAMING VIDEO >>> Click the image of the viewer below and you'll be transported to the Google Video server ...
Democracy advocate and world food and hunger expert, Frances Moore Lappé, provides the keynote address for the annual Provender Alliance Conference in Hood River, Oregon.
Broadcast dates, times, channels: TBA
This program is currently available as streaming video through the Google Video hosting website: >>
The Small Planet Institute: The online home of Anna Lappé, Frances Moore Lappé and the Small Planet Institute
Provender Alliance: An organization providing networking, outreach, and education to natural foods and related companies doing business in the Northwest.
Getting a Grip: Clarity, Creativity, and Courage in a World Gone Mad, by Frances Moore Lappé
Hope's Edge: The Next Diet for a Small Planet, by Anna Lappé and Frances Moore Lappé
Diet for a Small Planet, by Frances Moore Lappé
Food First! Beyond the Myth of Scarcity, by Frances Moore Lappé
If you'd like a copy of this program, please contact us at email@example.com